Please see the following information regarding Fenerbahçe fans transfer to the Saint Petersburg Stadium and also stadium restrictions:
• Meeting Point: Zhdanovskaya Naberezhnaya, #11, in front of Shell Gas Station at 18.00 on match day. See attached drawing.
• The buses will depart at 19.00 with police escort.
• Transfer cost is 350 RUB. USD, TL or bankcards are not acceptable.
• Police does not recommend Fenerbahçe fans to walk together or individually and to use local transportation to avoid any cross between the groups.
• any kind of pyrotechnic;
• weapons of any type, as well as objects, which can be used as weapons;
• piercing, cutting, throwing objects, helmets and other bulky objects, bottles, cups, jugs or cans, as well as other objects made of polyester, glass or any other fragile, breaking or, on the contrary, too solid material, as well as packaging "Tetra pack"
• alcoholic drinks of any kind, narcotic drugs and toxic substances or stimulants;
• propaganda of extremist materials;
• gas containers, corrosive flammable substances (except for the matches, pocket lighters, cigarettes).
• dyes or tanks containing substances hazardous to health, as well as combustible and flammable liquids;
• laser device.;
• bags or rucksacks;
• power banks;
• smoking (including electronic cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on all territory of the stadium;
• any type of perfume;
• photo and video cameras
• selfie sticks
• flag sticks are forbidden in the stadium.
Banners and flags’ content should be sent to the police before the match. Translation to Russian is obligatory.
1 Drum is OK.
We kindly ask to our fans to show sensitivity of the issue and just support to our team.
FENERBAHÇE SPORTS CLUB